About Registered Massage Therapy
- Deep tissue massage; promotes, maintains, restores health & well-being.
- Increases circulation, range of motion, relaxation; revitalizes tired muscles.
- Decreases inflammation, pain & stress.
- Promotes postural/body awareness, restful sleep.
- Treats headaches, overuse & sports injuries, arthritis, sciatica, whiplash, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, acute & chronic pain, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Aids & supports pregnancy, cancer, palliative & post-operative care.
- Often covered by medical insurance, WCB, MSP, ICBC, VAC, & RCMP.
- Massage therapy can also be focused on relaxation.
|RMT PRICING||30 Mins||45 Mins||60 Mins||90 Mins|
Massage Therapist Associations
Massage Therapists’ Association of British Columbia
The MTABC provides leadership and direction to develop and advance the massage therapy profession.
The College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia
The College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia is the regulatory body for registered massage therapists in the province of British Columbia. It acts on behalf of all British Columbians to ensure registered massage therapists always deliver safe and effective treatments.